In relation to the ongoing concerns regarding COVID -19, the situation continues to be monitored and assessed daily. In order to mitigate the risks to the general public and all Lacombe Police Service members, the following changes have been implemented;
- At this time, the front door will remain open to the public. However, front counter operating hours have been changed from 8 AM until 430 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Enhanced security question will be asked of the general public when attending the LPS detachment or making a complaint over the telephone.
- Frontline officers will continue to respond to all emergency and priority calls. Call 911 for emergencies and crimes in progress.
- All non-emergency calls where an officer is not immediately required to attend will be managed over the phone. Call 403-782-3279 to report non-emergencies.
- Lost property
- Theft under $5000
- Theft from a vehicle under $5000.00
- Mischief and damage to property under $5000.00
- Mischief and damage to vehicle under $5000.00
- Information only.
Any complaints received in relation to breaches of Public Health Orders will be referred to the Public Health Inspector with Alberta Health Services (AHS). If further follow up is required, AHS will direct the Lacombe Police Service to follow up with enforcement of the Public Health Act.
Complaints can be directed to https://ephisahs.microsoftcrmportals.com/create-case/